lately I have really been into drawing Zentangle. If you don´t know what that is go check it out here. They are amazing drawings with usually fine black pens, but I also have seen some colored drawings. I drew all different kinds of things, which you can see on my instagram account craftfunandmore. For today I am going to show you how to make Zentangle bookmarks. Let´s get started!
What you need:
- white paper
- fine pens (black and/or colored)
- thick paper
- laminator & sheets
How to make them:
1. Start by drawing your basic shape for the bookmark onto your white paper with a pencil. I used a bookmark I already had on hand and just traced it onto the paper.
2. Cut out your bookmark on the drawn lines.
3. Draw Zentangle art on your bookmark. You can basically draw anything you like. I made up some own designs for mine, but also used some patterns I found online.
4. Glue your bookmark onto thick paper to give it more stability.
5. Now, laminate your bookmark to protect it from getting worn.
6. You are done!
Here are my designs:
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did! Check out for more posts coming up soon!