Today I have another simple christmas craft for you guys. I am going to show you, how to make 3D paper stars. You can use them as gifts, to hang on your christmas tree or to sit somewhere for decoration.
What you need:
- star template (I got mine from Google images.)
- paper (I used yellow for mine, but you can also use different colors to make yours more colorful.)
- sewing machine
How to make them:
- Trace your star template (about 4-5 times) onto your paper.
- Cut out all stars.
- Lay all stars on top of each other.
- Sew a straight line down the middle (not all the way down, so you can still fold out the edges later)
- Fold out the star halves, making it 3D.
- Put some thread on your star to hang it up or sit it somewhere.
- You are done!
I hope you liked this easy and quick craft! Please subscribe to my blog, to receive an e-mail for each new post and leave a comment below!