It´s getting pretty cold here and the Christmas market in town is open since Saturday. One of my favorite drinks for cold days is warm Winter punch, so today I am going to share my recipe with you. It´s pretty simple and you should have some of the ingredients on hand.
- 1 liter of red/dark grape juice
- 1 liter of apple juice
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 1 mandarin (cut in thin slices)
- 1 lemon (cut in thin slices)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 cloves
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
How to make it:
- Put all the ingredients together in a large pot.
- Simmer everything for about 15 minutes on low temperature.
- Filter out the mandarin & lemon pieces, the cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Fill your punch into a cup and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy making some of this delicious punch for yourself or some relatives or friends. If you liked this post, subscribe and leave a comment!