happy 1st of December! Do you all have Advent Calendars or did you make one for friends or relatives (maybe one of my ideas)? I have one my mom made for me. Anyway, today I want to share an easy Christmas craft, which is great as small gifts or for your own home. I am going to show you, how to make a crocheted candle wrap. If you know how to crochet simple chains and half double crochets (or double/single crochets), this should be pretty easy for you.
What you need:
- a candle
- yarn (color & type of your choice)
- crochet hook (fitting to your yarn)
How to do it:
- Crochet a chain of as many stitches you need, so the chain fits around your candle.
- Crochet 2-4 rows (depending on how tall your candle is) of half double crochets (single crochets or double crochets should work too)
- Now you should have a small crocheted piece that fits around your candle.
- Crochet/stitch the two sides together to make a loop with that piece.
- Slide it onto your candle.
- You are done!
I hope you liked this craft! More Christmas crafts will be coming up soon, so don´t forget to check by.