today I want to share one more Advent Calendar idea. I made this one together with my mom for my grandma. Its pretty simple and you can customize it however you want. Let´s get started!
What you need:
- 24/25 paper coffee cups with lids
- decoration (stickers, ribbon etc.)
- numbers (e.g. stickers…)
- glue (for possible decorations)
- filling (candy, notes…)
How to do it:
- Start by decorating & numbering all of you cups and lids (I crocheted some chains to use as ribbon & we also used stickers and decorative tape)
- Fill your cups with candy, little notes or whatever else you want to put inside (we used chocolate & some little cards with sayings)
- Put the lids on all of your cups
- You are done!
I hoped you enjoyed this tutorial! Please leave a comment and subscribe!