Since Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I would share a simple Halloween craft with you. You probably know iron beads from when you were little, but I still think its fun doing them. I came up with my own pumpkin pattern and printed out a little bat to use as a template.
What you need:
- iron beads (black, orange & green)
- a clear board (for the beads)
- a piece of parchment paper (large enough to cover your board with beads)
- an iron
How to do it:
- Copy my design onto squared paper or print out an image to use as your design in the size you want it to be.
- Lay the pattern under your board.
- Now put beads on the board, following the pattern.
- Next put parchment paper on your board with beads (without messing up your design:) )
- Now iron your beads until they melt together. Take it off of your board and iron the other side.
- Make sure your iron doesn´t directly touch the beads, so your iron doesn´t get melted beads on it.
- Make sure your beads aren´t too far apart, else they won´t melt together.
They´re great to hang up, use as table decorations or as little giveaways for a Halloween party. I hope you liked this idea and will make some of these cute designs yourself!